Owning a home has always been part of the American dream. It provides security, stability and an asset to build wealth. After several tumultuous years confidence in the real estate market is up again. With rental prices on the rise and the relatively low cost of owning a home, many home seekers are choosing buying instead of renting.
Benefits of owning a home
- Why pay somebody else’s mortgage – when you can build equity in your own home
- Qualify for a number of tax deductions – write off your mortgage interest, real estate taxes and more
- Leverage your investment – even though your investment is only a portion of the home value you will get appreciation on the full amount
- Save money – with rents at all-time highs owning a home is often less expensive
- Pride of ownership – you can improve your home, take care of it, make it your own
Why work with me
When I represent a buyer, I have your best interests at heart. Whether you’re buying a $100,000 home or a million dollar home, you will get my full attention, 24/7 availability, access to top home inspectors as well as my expert and honest advice. I believe it’s my job to not only find you the perfect home, but also to educate you throughout the entire process so you know you’re making the best short and long term financial decisions. For most people, buying a home is the most expensive purchase you will ever make and it’s my job to make sure you not only get a great home, but get it for a great price. We go above and beyond for every client from helping you find movers and home insurance to personally dropping off pizza on moving day.
First, read through my Steps to Buying a Home blog posts. These posts contains the steps you need to follow to buy your dream home.
Second, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you would like to start looking so we can get a search set up for you on MLS and begin emailing you homes which fit your search criteria.
Let’s get started and find your next home!